Years of Experience
- Functional Testing
- Load Testing
- Performance Testing
- MS SQL
- Oracle Database
- Ghost Inspector
As a service provider our clients benefit from our unique ability to think beyond technology and design to make their business more efficient. Our client relationships are based on our shared values of respect, thinking beyond, and responsiveness. While we see ourselves as experts in the digital field, we are always learning, always challenging our thinking, and always looking for the next big step to improve businesses. That’s why we believe that the perfect candidate will challenge the status quo on a daily base while bringing exciting projects to
We are hungry for more – join us if your appetite is big enough.
When building software, you go through many stages. From initial requirements to product launch, it’s integral to ensure that everything works according to specification.
That’s why we’re looking for a quality assurance engineer to help us maintain our world-renowned level of quality and reliability.
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Analyze technical requirements from the QA perspective.
- Gather environment dependency for upcoming features and releases.
- Prepare test strategy and test plan documents along with the team.
- Write and execute test cases throughout the sprint.
- Follow Bug workflow for Defect Management.
- Adhere to best practices for test execution and defect creation.
- Test Web and Mobile apps for pixel-perfect UIUX.
- Strong experience in testing both Web and Mobile apps.
- Strong experience in testing responsive websites for pixel-perfect UIUX.
- OS, Browser, and Device compatibility testing.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and Sprint cycles. Preferably worked in an agile environment in the past.
- Preferred knowledge of Jira, Confluence, different browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc., and other Atlassian tools.
- In-depth understanding of standard testing practices like test case preparation, test execution, defect identification, and management.
- Ability to work with the development team to understand the technical requirements and develop a test strategy.
- Working knowledge of JSON, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle database, etc.
- Good understanding of Automation tools like Selenium, JMeter, Ghost Inspector, etc.
- Comfortable writing database queries for fetching specific data, perform various DB procedures and functions.
- Willingness to learn new frontend and backend technologies related to testing case management and execution.
- Should have an understanding of Functional testing, Load testing, Performance Testing, etc.
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Documentation should be second nature.
- Working knowledge of any object-oriented programming language eg. Java, C#.
- Working knowledge of any scripting language eg. Python, Go.
- Working knowledge of at least one version control tool: SVN, Git, Perforce, GitLab, Bitbucket, GitHub, etc.
- Other Tools familiarity: Bamboo, Maven.
- Experience using SQL for database Queries.
- Participated in agile development methodologies like Scrum and XP.
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That’s what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group.
If you love development, you should join us!
To apply, send us an e-mail to email@example.com