Years of Experience
As a service provider, our clients benefit from our unique ability to think beyond technology and design to make their business more efficient. Our client relationships are based on our shared values of respect, thinking beyond, and responsiveness. While we see ourselves as experts in the digital field, we are always learning, always challenging our thinking, and always looking for the next big step to improve businesses. That’s why we believe that the perfect candidate will challenge the status quo on a daily base while bringing exciting projects to life.
We are hungry for more – join us if your appetite is big enough.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the front-end implementation of applications, games and websites and the overall user experience – leading a team between 1 – 4 persons.
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Developing dynamic Web-Applications and Websites
- Build rapid MVP experiments adapted to requirement specific, innovation-focused, use cases
- Conceptualize and execute all development stages in a team
- Innovating technical design and system architecture across services and applications
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for issues
- Extensive experience in creating interactive JS-Applications in one or more of the following frameworks: angular, react, vue.js
- You already worked with one of the following frameworks: three.js, anime.js, Popmotion, Pixi.js, Velocity or other animation frameworks
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
- Self-starter can work with minimal supervision
- Perfect fit if you already know about Git, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That’s what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group.
If you love development, you should join us!
To apply, send us an e-mail to email@example.com