Years of Experience
- Load Testing
- Selenium Webdriver
- IOS Automated Test
As a service provider, our clients benefit from our unique ability to think beyond technology and design to make their business more efficient. Our client relationships are based on our shared values of respect, thinking beyond, and responsiveness. While we see ourselves as experts in the digital field, we are always learning, always challenging our thinking, and always looking for the next big step to improve businesses. That’s why we believe that the perfect candidate will challenge the status quo on a daily base while bringing exciting projects to life.
We are hungry for more – join us if your appetite is big enough.
We are looking for a QA Lead to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
- Hire, Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Must have 5+ Years of experience in Automation Testing for Code, Function, and Design as well as extensive knowledge in Load Testing
- Must have experience in a Leadership role (QA Lead, Test Lead) of a small 3+ people team
- Experience in designing and implementing QA processes inside the QA team as well as cross-department with software developers, designers, and project managers
- Must have the will to ensure the highest quality standards in complex web and app projects
- Must be self-driven to bring the company to the next level
- Good understanding of Automation Test Tools such as Browserstack, Jmeter, Appium, Selenium Webdriver, & IOS Automated Test
- Experience with agile-based testing approaches and testing documentation
- Best Fit if already work with BDD and serverless artillery
- Good command of English communications and presentation
- Preference for applicants from service-based companies
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That’s what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group.
If you love development, you should join us!
To apply, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org