Years of Experience
- Drupal (Front-End)
As a service provider, our clients benefit from our unique ability to think beyond technology and design to make their business more efficient. Our client relationships are based on our shared values of respect, thinking beyond, and responsiveness. While we see ourselves as experts in the digital field, we are always learning, always challenging our thinking, and always looking for the next big step to improve businesses. That’s why we believe that the perfect candidate will challenge the status quo on a daily base while bringing exciting projects to life.
We are hungry for more – join us if your appetite is big enough.
As a CMS Engineer – Drupal, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Develop custom themes and plugins/modules in Drupal and testing to ensure high quality code and execution
- Develop custom APIs and functionality in Drupal
- Develop and optimize websites, conduct website performance tests and fixing issues
- Working with project managers to discuss the desired website functionality and provide solutions
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work with various Drupal plugins/modules and Customize as per the needs
- Suggest best practices, innovative ideas, and methods for attracting new clients and existing clients
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and developing websites with Drupal
- 5+ years experience coding custom themes/plugins/modules for Drupal
- Strong Front-End skills and fully capable of Back-End Development
- Excellent Logical reasoning
- Knowledge and professional experience of wordpress is a plus
- Knowledge and professional experience on working with Laravel, Symfony or other PHP frameworks is a plus
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That’s what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group.
If you love development, you should join us!
To apply, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org