Years of Experience
As a service provider, our clients benefit from our unique ability to think beyond technology and design to make their business more efficient. Our client relationships are based on our shared values of respect, thinking beyond, and responsiveness. While we see ourselves as experts in the digital field, we are always learning, always challenging our thinking, and always looking for the next big step to improve businesses. That’s why we believe that the perfect candidate will challenge the status quo on a daily base while bringing exciting projects to life.
We are hungry for more – join us if your appetite is big enough.
As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for customizing, building and deploying ERP, CRM, API and eCommerce platforms and integrate them with various input and output channels.
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design
- Translating high-level requirements into detailed technical designs and estimates
- Implementation of backend components for user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Design and implement the architecture of code and dataflow for backend systems
- Build and enhance client ERP, CRM, and eCommerce solutions to match project specifications
- API-based data integration development, and testing
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for issues
- 4+ years of PHP development experience; PHP is your strongest skill, but you also know the basics of front-end technologies
- Experience in working with web frameworks like Laravel or Symfony.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience with Pimcore is a strong bonus
- Passion for writing clean, readable and scalable code with performance in mind
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
- Self-starter can work with minimal supervision
- Perfect fit if you already know about Git, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Good English in Speaking and Writing
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That’s what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group.
If you love development, you should join us!