As a service provider, our clients benefit from our unique ability to think beyond technology and design to make their business more efficient. Our client relationships are based on our shared values of respect, thinking beyond, and responsiveness. While we see ourselves as experts in the digital field, we are always learning, always challenging our thinking, and always looking for the next big step to improve businesses. That’s why we believe that the perfect candidate will challenge the status quo on a daily base while bringing exciting projects to life.
We are hungry for more – join us if your appetite is big enough.
As a Front-End developer, you will be responsible for the front-end design implementation of applications, games, and websites, and the overall user experience.
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software / web projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Implementing design references for fully responsive websites & web applications with HTML/CSS
- Implementing animations and using advanced layouting techniques
- Implementing themes and designs for CMS based websites
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Support your Colleagues from UI/UX Team by helping to avoid technical pitfalls
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Extensive experience in implementing fully responsive designs
- A strong understanding of concept development, layout composition, site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, navigation and typography
- Minimum 3 years of extensive experiences in similar capacity developing websites or applications
- Able to develop creative ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Ability to seamlessly switch between multiple projects
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That’s what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group.
If you love development, you should join us!